Program strengthens key relationships between AmeriLife Distribution divisions and Top-Tier Carriers.
“AmeriLife has long-standing relationships with our carrier partners, forged over many years of successful partnering,” said AmeriLife Chairman and CEO Scott Perry. “We also have some new meaningful partnerships that are in their early days, but all of these relationships share key attributes of valuing the agent, delivering quality services to the consumer and a strong belief in giving back to our associates and the communities we serve.”
The challenges of 2020 put AmeriLife and its carriers to the test. “Our shared values proved to be especially important during this past year, as we all dealt with the consequences of COVID-19,” added Perry. “I am honored to say that AmeriLife and our Premier Carriers persevered through this challenge and successfully delivered to our joint constituencies.”
AmeriLife created the Premier Carrier Partnership program in 2019 as a distinct way to recognize top-tier carriers with historic and strategic affiliations. The program gives those carriers access to AmeriLife marketing and distribution efforts along with exclusive involvement in AmeriLife-sponsored events, product development opportunities, marketer-and agent-training programs, and semi-annual business meetings.
Returning to the ranks of Premier Carriers for 2020 are the following companies: A-CAP (including Sentinel and Atlantic Coast Life), Aetna, Athene, Cigna, F&G, Humana, Mutual of Omaha, Nassau, Nationwide, Transamerica, and United Healthcare.
Americo, GTL, and SILAC (formerly Equitable) are new inductees into the Premier Carrier Partnership program for 2020.
AmeriLife honors recipients with an exclusive trophy along with a financial contribution to a charity of the carrier’s choosing.
In March, April and May, AmeriLife’s leadership team presented awards to seven of the 14 Premier Carrier Partners.
- On March 17, Chairman and CEO Scott Perry, Chief Distribution Officer Mike Vietri, Chief Operating Officer Tim Calvert, Life & Health President Scotty Elliott, and Executive Vice President & Corporate Actuary Pat Fleming hosted Mutual of Omaha’s Brad Buechler and Randy Mousel in Clearwater, Fla. and presented them with their 2020 Premier Carrier Partnership award.
- On April 20, Scott Perry, Mike Vietri, Annuities & Retirement Planning President Denny Southern, Senior Vice President of Program Management Janet Sipes, and Pat Fleming met with SILAC’s Steve Hilbert, Dan Acker and Bubba Morrow in Clearwater to induct their organization into the ranks of the Premier Carrier Partnership program.
- On April 21, Denny Southern and Pat Fleming traveled to Columbus, Ohio for a Premier Carrier Partnership presentation for Nationwide. Representing Nationwide was Jon Forbes, Mike Morrone, Craig Hawley, Ann Raible, Chris Bailey and Chuck Bremer.
- On April 22, Denny Southern and Pat Fleming were in Des Moines, Iowa to present Jerry Larkin, Chris Grady, John Balsmeier and Jaime Steinkamp of Athene their Premier Carrier Partnership trophy.
- On April 26, Scotty Elliott and Pat Fleming held two Zoom calls to celebrate Premier Carrier Partnership recognitions. The first was with Carl Leader with GTL, a new inductee to the Premier Carrier Partnership program. Later that day, they met with Ty Wooldridge with Aetna.
- On May 4, Mike Vietri, Tim Calvert and Pat Fleming hosted a Premier Carrier Partnership presentation in Clearwater for Phil Polkinghorn, Jeremy Thornton and Andrew Kostus, who represented new inductee Americo.
AmeriLife’s strength is its mission: to offer insurance and retirement solutions to help people live longer, healthier lives. By putting its mission into practice, AmeriLife has become recognized as a national leader in developing, marketing, and distributing life and health insurance, annuities and retirement planning solutions to enhance the lives of pre-retirees and retirees. For 50 years, AmeriLife has partnered with the nation’s leading insurance carriers to provide value and quality to customers served through a national distribution network of over 200,000 insurance agents and advisors, 40 marketing organizations, and nearly 60 insurance agency locations. Visit www.AmeriLife.com and follow AmeriLife on Facebook and LinkedIn for more information.