Updated on 01/14/2021, 01:30 PM EST
The cases of COVID-19 in the Tampa Bay area have grown to all-time highs.
While AmeriLife associates have been adapting to new company protocols related to the pandemic, we want to remind you about the current AmeriLife Place visitor policy.
- The AmeriLife Place campus is closed to visitors unless associates obtain prior approval.
- No building tours are permitted until further notice.
- Associates are strongly encouraged to use virtual meetings and phone conferences in place of face-to-face meetings.
- Associates should contact their leadership for approval if they have a vital need for a campus visitor. Associates should contact their managers (marketers, please contact your Principal) who will get the necessary permission from Executive Leadership and notify Human Resources of the anticipated visitor(s).
- If visitors are permitted onsite, it is the associates’ responsibility to educate visitors of the company’s COVID-19 policies and ensure visitors adhere to the policies:
- Masks are required at all times when people are in common areas
- Practice social distancing measures by keeping six feet apart from others
- Practice personal hygiene best practices
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are unavailable, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- If someone is feeling sick, they should stay home
- Everyone entering AmeriLife Place will undergo health screening questions; if anyone answers “yes” to any of the questions, he/she will be asked to go home
Please contact the AmeriLife Human Resources Department if you have any questions about the visitor’s policy.