Veterans: You’ve Served Your Country;
Continue Your Commitment with AmeriLife
- They are both self-sufficient and strong.
- They both serve out of a sense of duty.
- They both perform well under pressure.
- They are both great leaders.
Are you a veteran getting ready to join the civilian ranks or looking for a new career path?
Then AmeriLife is the place for you. Our company has been in business for 50 years and is a leader in the distribution of insurance products for those planning for or living in retirement. As an AmeriLife agent, you will be your own boss and have access to the leading life, health and wealth management products that meet the needs of clients across the country.
The skills you acquired during your military career are the skills that can transition you to a successful career as an AmeriLife insurance agent.
- Communication skills: Military personnel must communicate complex topics clearly and concisely. When working with their clients, AmeriLife agents help clients navigate the intricacies of planning for a worry-free retirement.
- Planning and execution skills: Military personnel are experts at planning and executing strategies to achieve a goal. AmeriLife agents determine their own destinies. Using AmeriLife’s proven sales techniques, agents have the ability to set realistic goals, with an unlimited salary potential.
- Self-starter skills: Military personnel are given extensive training and then allowed to take the initiative to get the job done. AmeriLife provides its agents thorough training in all aspects of insurance sales and then lets its agents develop the strategies to make the sale.
A Chance to Advance with AmeriLife
New agents have the full support of the AmeriLife leadership team and are provided:
- Comprehensive, new agent training
- Ongoing training for career development
- A culture of promotion from within; the majority of AmeriLife sales executives started their careers as AmeriLife agents
- Assistance with the state insurance exam (for qualified candidates)
- Top-rated products from some of the nation’s premier insurance carriers
- Industry-leading financial analysis sales tools and lead distribution platforms
- Opportunities for weekly incentives, sales bonuses, trips for top-producing agents and MORE!
Do you have an outgoing personality, an entrepreneurial spirit and the fierce drive to succeed? Do you want to be part of an organization that is agent-focused, helps others and gives back to its community? If so, you’ll be a great fit at AmeriLife.
Contact us to learn more about bringing your skills to work at AmeriLife.