AEP Race to Success – Standings coming soon!
Are you fueled up to hit the 25% YoY growth?
Message from the Grand Marshal
From Your Spotter
This week’s Spirit Week brought to you by:
Weekly Turbo Boost
Tools & Resources
YourMedicare holds daily and weekly webinars for our YourMedicareSunFire enrollment platform. The number of applications submitted through this tool reflects our daily donations to Feeding America. Each submitted enrollment contributes significantly by providing at least 10 meals to our neighbors.
When we started working with Feeding America three years ago, we aimed to feed one million people yearly. As of this week, we have successfully fed 3.5 million hungry Americans and still have over two months left of the year! 4 million, here we come!
Each year we set a goal to submit 100,000 applications through the YourMedicare Enrollment Center. By doing so, we feed 1 million hungry Americans through our partnership with Feeding America. On October 26th that goal was accomplished! Last year our annual total was 136,019 submissions last year, and we’re well on setting a new record! We’ll keep you updated!
Click the links below to access all the tools and resources available!
Also, check out the latest YourMedicare communications by clicking the plus signs to open the toggles.
In case you missed it!
Check out recent issues of the ideaXchange by clicking the buttons below.
There are exciting tips for a successful AEP and more!
Supercharge Your AEP
Keep your eyes on the prize with our AEP bonus incentives!
Drive With A Purpose
Check Out the Latest Standings for the Charity Miles Challenge!
There are 36 days left to move to make a difference! Note this will be updated on a weekly cadence.
1095.85 Total Miles
$1,874.92 Total Raised
1,172.99 Total Miles
$2,564.39 Total Raised
93.14 Total Miles
$186.78 Total Raised
266.94 Total Miles
$490.44 Total Raised
Life & Health
735.77 Total Miles
$1197.70 Total Raised
Get moving for Good with the Charity Miles Challenge!
How to Join the Charity Miles Challenge
- Go to your phone’s app store and download the Charity Miles app
- Create an account with your personal email; complete the onboarding questions; connect to your smartphone’s Health Kit or pedometer (turn on all categories); enable your notifications.
- Click “Yes, I have a code” and enter X4TP81RD
- Follow the rest of the prompts, including uploading your profile photo and selecting your personal charity that’s funded through Charity Miles. Then you’re all set!
- LAST & MOST IMPORTANT STEP! Join your specific AmeriLife Team, so all your miles are attributed towards your team! HOW? Once you’ve completed your profile setup and you’re in the app, click on the icon with the 3 people (in between the bullseye and heart icon). Using the search box, type in “AmeriLife” and select either “DTC Team”, “Career Team”, or “L&H Team”. Click “Join Team”.
There’s no need to do anything else. We have set up Charity Miles so your activity counts toward AmeriLife’s donation to Feeding America during AEP.
Already Have the Charity Miles App?
- Open the app
- Click on the white briefcase in the bottom left corner
- Enter the company code X4TP81RD