AmeriLife announced that associates would be required to complete a mandatory COVID Questionnaire upon return to the office.
The past few months have been challenging. We’ve been practicing social distancing measures to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
AmeriLife wants to reinforce that the health and safety of its associates is the company’s highest priority.
To ensure the safety of all employees during the coronavirus pandemic, all employees will observe to the following protocols when entering AmeriLife Place.
AmeriLife has developed plans to bring associates back to the home office with a phased approach.
The news surrounding the coronavirus and COVID-19 seems to be all bad. Robert Shmerling recently wrote about some good news.
Coronavirus Prevention Guidelines & Online Resources
Click here for the latest information from the CDC about the Coronavirus.
Agents and associates needing IT assistance should call the AmeriLife IT Department at 855-277-1572. As a reminder, IT support will not be available if the home office is closed.
CDC Prevention Guidelines
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth, with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
- Stay informed. To learn more about the coronavirus, visit the CDC’s FAQ page. Visit the U.S. Food & Drug Administration to learn about the development and approval of treatments for coronavirus.
Coronavirus Online Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Map
- United States Food & Drug Administration
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus?
- United State Department of Labor | Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Express Scripts COVID-19 Updates
Clicking third-party links will open a new tab and will take you away from AmeriLife.com. AmeriLife does not control the linked sites’ content or link.